- very dominant ball handler at the off-guard position for Italy (6th highest USG% in the field) which didn’t put him in good position to take many spot-up shots. 36 attempted pull-up shots to just 12 spot-up shots. About twice as many pull-up threes as spot-up threes.
- generally very mature, yet shot selection on pull-ups can be ill-advised, especially in closing minutes of a close game where he likes to take it on himself to decide the outcome.
- quick, fluid release – leaning slightly forward with his hip – very little elevation – good arc – close to his body coming from his chest
- size, ball handling, vision and hands should allow him to become a pick and roll creator at either guard position.
- creates for himself as well as others – tilting towards himself on pick and rolls.
- Surprisingly quick first step either off a stance or having his dribble iniated already.
View original post 561 more words